Every week, we run pay-as-you-go drop-in classes in Covent Garden at Nuffield Health Club, 9 Endell Street, London WC2H 9SA
Each class is a fun, upbeat hour of dancing that teaches belly dance techniques suitable for students at each level. They’re a perfect way to add a splash of colour, music and dancing to your weeknight or weekend!
Here’s how it works
These classes work on a ‘pay as you go’ basis, and you can attend as often or as infrequently as you like.
There’s no need to book in advance – you can simply turn up on the day, sign in at reception, pay cash to the instructor at the start of the class – and dance! (You don’t need to be a member of the health clubs to take part – however entry to the club is only up to 15mins before class start time, and access is for changing rooms and dance studio only).
Each class costs £13, and the drop-ins are great for:
- Testing out the levels to see which is best for you
- Getting a feel for the style of dancing and our teaching methods before committing to a full course
- Revisiting and enjoying previous level techniques after you’ve moved up to a higher level 10 week course
- Adding more frequent practice to your schedule, alongside the course you’re currently enrolled on
- Introducing a friend to belly dancing
- Adding a fun activity to a day out with a group of family or friends
- A little extra dancing time in your week, whenever the urge to shimmy takes you!
We also offer the option to book and pay online for a drop-in class in advance if you prefer – the choice is yours. If you do book online in advance, please have your booking receipt available to show (on your phone or printed out) as proof of payment.
Upcoming drop-in classes
If there’s a particular fusion, style or prop that interests you, you might like to take a look at our option to visit a course.