Special occasion workshops
Looking for something a little different for an event you’ve got coming up? Our special occasion belly dance workshops may be just what you need!
We offer workshops for:
- Hen / Bachelorette parties
- Birthday parties (adults / teenagers / children)
- Henna parties
- Surprise parties
- Corporate team building events
- Corporate entertainment events
Our workshops are fun, upbeat – and probably something most of your guests won’t have tried before!
You can book a 60 minute or 90 minute workshop, led by one of our professional instructors.
Your workshop includes:
- Authentic coinbelts* for all participants to wear during the class
- A brief warm up to get you in the belly dance spirit
- An interactive explanation of basic belly dancing techniques
- Learning the most popular belly dance moves
- Dancing the moves in sequence to music as a short, upbeat routine
- A quick cool-down
- A few posed photos as a memento of your day
- A happy, friendly atmosphere throughout, with plenty of time to enjoy yourselves!
*What’s a coinbelt? It’s a colourful hip scarf decorated with coins, which you tie around your hips over your leggings or skirt.
Our workshops take place at the location of your choice:
- Your home
- Your workplace
- A hired studio
If you’d like to use a hired studio, you’ll need to book and pay for the studio directly with the venue as we aren’t able to provide studio space for one-off workshops. We will help you by sending you a list of recommended venues.
What you’ll need
- Sufficient space for all participants
- A CD player / iPod dock for the instructor’s music (usually provided in a hired studio – but it’s always worth checking to make sure)
- Comfortable clothes that you can move and stretch in
Our special occasion workshops (60 or 90 mins) cost £150 for central London (zone 1) locations. This includes the provision of coinbelts for all participants to borrow (up to 20 – although we may be able to provide more if required). It also includes a free gift coinbelt for the hen / birthday girl / company CEO / guest of honour to keep.
There may be a slight surcharge for locations outside zone 1, or those that are more than a 5 minute walk from the closest tube station.
If you’re interested in booking a special occasion workshop, please submit the form below (and remember to include the full postcode of where the class will take place). If a surcharge applies to your area, we’ll contact you with a revised quote.
As soon as we receive your form, we check our instructors’ availability and contact you to confirm the booking.
Our classes are enjoyable for all
We absolutely loved the class! It was the perfect activity to bring the group together, have a laugh and learn something new! We all left wanting to take up belly dancing!
It really was the perfect surprise way to celebrate for a face mad bride-to-be. Marta loves her coin belt and even showed some of her new steps to her fiancé with glee (so she told me!) so all in all, it was a mammoth success so thank you and Fleur for helping to make it happen 🙂