Private Tuition, tailor made to suit you
While everyone can learn to belly dance, group classes might not be the right fit for all. Benefits of private classes:
- As the only person in the class, you get the undivided attention of your instructor
- You choose the aspects, techniques and styles you’d like to focus on
- Set your own personal goals which your instructor can guide you towards
- Tailor the pace of your progression – your instructor can teach as slowly or quickly as you prefer!
- Choose the day, time and place that’s most convenient for you
- If you have a specific event coming up that you need a choreography for, our instructor can work collaboratively with you during your classes to create the perfect routine for you
Children and young adults
Since we aren’t able to welcome children and young adults (under 18s) to our group classes due to the health and safety regulations of the venues where they take place – private classes are the perfect solution!
Please note: Classes for children aged 16 or below require an adult to be on site. A disclaimer will need to signed by the parent or guardian.
Our private classes take place at the location of your choice:
- Your home
- Your workplace
- A hired studio
If you’d like to use a hired studio, you’ll need to book and pay for the studio directly with the venue as we aren’t able to provide studio space for private tuition.
What you’ll need
A music player or speakers compatible with iPod/iPad for the instructor’s music (usually provided in a hired studio – but it’s always worth checking to make sure)
Comfortable clothes that you can move and stretch in
A mirror (optional) in case you want to check how some of the movements look on your body
Private classes start from £60 per hour for central London (zone 1) locations. We may be able to offer classes for the same price in zones 2-6 if one of our instructors is based near you. Private classes with Fleur are £100-150 per hour for central London (zone 1) locations.
There may be a slight surcharge for locations outside zone 1, or those that are more than a 5 minute walk from the closest tube station.
You can have up to 2 people in the class for the same total price. For private classes with more than two students, additional fees apply.
If you’re interested in private classes, please contact us on the below form with:
- Full postcode of where the class will take place
- Date and time you’d like you first class on
If a surcharge applies to the class location, we’ll contact you with a revised quote.
As soon as we receive your form, we check our instructors’ availability and contact you to confirm the booking.
Please note, once you have confirmed a private class with us, fees will apply if the class is cancelled with less than 48 hrs notice. 50% of the class fee will be due for cancellations with notice between 48 hrs – 24 hrs, whilst 100% of the fee will be due for cancellations with less than 24 hrs notice.